With SimVSM you can record your value stream by drag & drop. Drop on a mobile device, quickly and easily create alternative process variants and analyze your process at your fingertips. Simulate your process to determine the influence of dynamic parameters such as disturbances.
Free SimVSM App
A multitude of functions facilitate the modeling, documentation and versioning of value streams:
- Digital and visually appealing modeling with value stream and note objects
- consideration of weekly shift schedules
- Selection of different value stream object symbols for a more function-specific documentation of system components in value streams
- Calculation of a large number of static value stream indicators
- Classification and visualization of value-adding and non-value-adding process steps
- Dynamic display and calculation of throughput times and flow rate
- Copy and create multiple value stream alternatives in one project (max. 2; for extensions see also “Expert” Add-On)
- plausibility checks during modeling
- Different view modes for more compact display of parameters
With the SimVSM App you can use the above mentioned features free of charge. Under Downloads you will find the links to the App-Stores.
The following in-app purchases / subscriptions are currently available for an extended range of functions:
- One-time activation for unlimited number of projects and alternatives
- Printing of value streams
- Save value streams as image (png) or vector graphic (svg)
- Capture and storage of camera images for individual value stream objects
- Mini overview map for large value streams
- Performing and storing of measurement series with integrated stopwatch functionality
- Ex- and import of projects
- Customize the display of edges and text blocks
If you are interested in coupling with the value stream simulator or in a central project management to exchange your value streams with colleagues, please contact email@example.com with the keyword “SimVSM Pro”.
- The connection to a value stream simulator provides you with an additional dynamic evaluation of the modelled value stream. This includes the development of adherence to schedules, process utilization, bottleneck analysis, throughput, stock levels and throughput times against the background of dynamic framework conditions over time.
- Project management allows projects to be stored centrally and exchanged with approved users.
If you also need customizing regarding the use of your own value stream objects, logos or symbols, we also offer a variety of different options.