Value stream mapping and simulation
With SimVSM, you capture your value stream via drag & drop on a mobile device or in a desktop application, create alternative process variants quickly and easily and analyse your digitised value stream with static key figures already during modelling.
You can simulate your value streams to gain insights into dynamic interactions over time and to analyse and evaluate your process more precisely. You do not need any knowledge of simulation to do this. The value stream model is transferred to a web server, which automatically generates the simulation model, runs the simulation and transfers the results back to your mobile device.
Watch our product video with an overview of SimVSM
Even in the free version of the app, SimVSM provides you with a wide range of functions that make it easier for you to create value streams:
- Value stream objects in a library for quick and easy creation of value streams.
- Calculation of a variety of static value stream KPI´s
- Classification and visualisation of value-added and non-value-added process steps
- Dynamic visualisation and calculation of throughput times and flow rate
- Consideration of weekly shift schedules
- Copying and creation of value stream alternatives in a project (max. 2 in the free version)
- Plausibility checks during modelling
- Different view modes for more compact representation of parameters
- Additional modelling functions for the extended documentation of information and data flows in the value stream, e.g. for the identification of structural breaks, unused potentials or data waste (Value Stream 4.0)
Would you like to get to know the SimVSM app?
In addition, you can use the following functions in the fee-based SimVSM version:
- Creation of unlimited number of projects and alternatives
- Printing of value streams
- Saving value streams as images (png) or vector graphics (svg)
- Recording and storing camera images of individual value stream objects
- Mini overview map for large value streams
- Execution and storage of measurement series with integrated stopwatch functionality
- Export and import of projects
- Adjusting the display of edges and text modules
- Save all changes in the information flow dialogue (value stream 4.0)
- Simulation of value streams